This Cookies Policy is ruled over the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR-EU 2016/679) in order to be complied with the relevant regulation and protect your personal data.
This Cookies Policy was updated on 21st of May 2018.
“Cookie” are also known as browser cookies or tracking cookies. Cookies are small, often encrypted text files, located in browser directories. They are used by web developers to help users navigate their websites efficiently and perform certain functions. Due to their core role of enhancing/enabling usability or site processes, disabling cookies may prevent users from using certain websites.
Cookies are created when a user’s browser loads a particular website. The website sends information to the browser which then creates a text file. Every time the user goes back to the same website, the browser retrieves and sends this file to the website’s server. Computer Cookies are created not just by the website the user is browsing but also by other websites that run ads, widgets, or other elements on the page being loaded. These cookies regulate how the ads appear or how the widgets and other elements function on the page.
“Cookie Law” means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);
“Personal data” means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998 and EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); The words “We/Us/Our” means our website/company.
- All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law.
- Our website may place and access certain first party and third parties Cookies on your computer or device.
First party cookies: These cookies are placed on your device by our website domain. They are placed directly by Us and are used only by Us.
Third party cookies: These cookies are placed on your device by third party website domains.
- We may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies:A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Site, supporting functions such as logging in or/and payment transactions.
- Analytics Cookies:It is important for Us to understand how you use Our Site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
- Functionality Cookies: Functionality Cookies enable Us to provide additional functions to you on Our Site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
- Persistent Cookies:Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
- Session Cookies:Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
For more specific details of the Cookies that We use, please refer to the table below.(table if necessary)
Consent or control
1.Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies by category; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended.
- You can change your cookie settings here (put relative link).
- In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/enus/kb/278835
Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/engb/products/microsoft-edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-anddisable-Cookies-website-preferences
Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform %3DAndroid&hl=en (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
Last update: 21st May 2018
Greek Version : ΠΟΛΙΤΙΚΗ ΧΡΗΣΗΣ COOKIES